We are experienced trainers, specialising in the design and delivery of lively, practical, skills-based workplace training.
Our extensive training portfolio includes:
- Beginner’s guide to employing people
- Essential skills for new managers
- Recruitment and interviewing skills
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Acceptable behaviour in the workplace
- Difficult conversations in the workplace
- Conflict management skills
- Managing disciplinaries and grievances
- Internal investigations training
- Training for internal mediators and conflict coaches
The training we deliver is highly practical, using scenarios and role plays to challenge delegates to work through true-to-life workplace issues.
Although our courses are practical and engaging, they also have a strong legal foundation, drawing on our employment law expertise. This ensures that delegates leave our courses with a good understanding of the legal framework in which they are working. Start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs often lack in-house legal expertise, and mistakes can be made as a result, leading to expensive problems down the line. Our training is designed to ensure that participants are both compliant and forward-thinking in managing their teams, creating best practice workplaces and reducing the risk of expensive employment disputes.
We are able to tailor our training to reflect our clients’ business environments, including relevant case studies and workshop scenarios.
In addition to our regular training programme we often create bespoke training courses in response to clients’ particular needs. Please feel free to get in touch for a no-obligation discussion as to how we might bring your bespoke training ideas to life.